Monday, August 8, 2011

8/8/11 - Oh look, Kerry decided to cook

Nothing warms these ole blue eyes like the sight of a woman in the kitchen. Tonight, my moms was eager to make a chicken dish that she admittedly stole from a friend. I hear that shit tastes like chicken, so I was game to try it out. Hurr it is:



1. Ok so the chicken was stuffed. Stuffed with what? Raisins? Glass? A smaller piece of chicken? No you stupid retard, with mozzarella cheese and pesto. And if that didn't get your nether regions frothy, take a gander at what's wrapped around the chicken. It's prosciutto! So meat, wrapped around meat, stuffed with cheese. Shawtay looked good enough to eat. Meat2 (aka chicken) was just sliiiightly over cooked for me, but it was delicious and if my stepdad doesn't eat the last one tonight I'mma holler at it tomorrow for lunch. 8/10 Jeffs, only because of tenderness issues.
2. I wish the sides served were also wrapped in meat, but not every little boy's dreams come true. As a green we had asparagus and broccolini. I think broccolini is a snobby asshole vegetable. It's essentially broccoli but bigger. I look down on broccoli now for not having leaves as big or stems as long. Anyway, they were both sauteed in garlic, which would make rocks delicious. 7.5/10 Jeffs.
3. It just took me 3 minutes to even look up how to spell this mothafugga. Quinoa as they say. Quinoa is cous-cous's hipster cousin. I don't know how to describe it, but there were home roasted pine nuts in the joint. Yo had 2 scoops! 8.5/10 Jeffs.

No comments:

Post a Comment