Monday, August 8, 2011

8/7/11 - Faggedaboudit...Italian night

So your mans just got back from the dirty Jerzzz, and more specifically, he was at the shore. Did you know there's Italians at the Jersey shore? Neither did I!

To keep the Italian theme going, my stepdad whipped up a number I like to call "pasta with sauce and vegetables in the sauce with bread on the side." Rolls off the tongue - just like Italian!



Here we have a plate picture. As unrealistic as this sounds, I actually forgot about this really important and informative blog that everyone loves (right?!) and didn't get a picture until the end when only a few scraps remained. But you get the idea:
Screwwy shaped pasta with spicy, homemade red sauce. Crushed cayenne pepper all up in the biznitch. Yo was sweatin the whole damn time. What else was in it? Mushrooms and eggplant, that's what. Pretty basic Italian meal, but not everyone gets this stuff homemade by an authentic Italian (even if he doesnt have a blow-out).

**Editorial note: there's been debate over my rating system. Some think I should stick to whole numbers, some think I should expand my system to out-of-ten, some even think I should stop writing about my meals (as if!). I think I'll compromise and essentially do the first two (but I'll use half numbers too), cause if ya'll are even reading this dumbass blog, I should be grateful and considerate of opinions. 

That being said, I'll give this dish a 7/10 Jeffs. It would have been an 8 but I sweated too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment